Carpet Cleaning Oxford – Covering Oxford, Witney, Bicester and Surrounding.
As a Landlord of a student property in Oxford at the end of tenancy it is highly likely that you will be needing a reliable carpet cleaner to assist with your properties ready for the new students of the next academic year.
It is a proven fact that Landlords who take pride in their investments receive more rentals than those who simply do not worry. When a Student and their families are looking for rental properties in Oxford they deserve to be greeted with a clean home with very clean carpets. Also available for residential homes, flats, houses, professional HMO’s, offices and commercial properties.
Graeme from Baillie Walker offers an affordable Landlord solution for regular carpet cleans, a former Policeman who now looks after peoples carpets several days a week and whom is always available as and when you need him.
At BW Carpet Cleaning we passionately believe that each and every household and office should properly clean and maintain their carpets. There are many reasons why carpets should not be neglected, here we offer the top ten reasons to have your carpets professionally cleaned on a regular basis:
1. Prolongs the life of carpeting. Regular carpet cleaning using the extraction method can increase the life of carpets significantly, protecting your floor-covering investment.
2. Protects indoor air quality. Carpets trap airborne pollutants; however, eventually those pollutants must be removed in order to protect the carpet and maintain indoor air quality.
3. Makes carpets easier to maintain. Most carpet soiling is made up of dry soils; when carpets are kept thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis, most dry soils can be removed with regular vacuuming.
4. Removes spots and stains. As with other soils, spots and stains can attract more soiling. Removing them promptly protects carpeting from damage.
5. Prevents buildup of allergens and bacteria. Moist soiling of carpets can result in the buildup of several unhealthy contaminants.
6. Enhances the appearance of any room. Clean, well-maintained carpets speak volumes about the overall cleanliness of a home or facility.
7. Improves worker morale. Workers feel better about their work environment when it is clean. This includes the carpeting.
8. Makes carpeting look and feel clean and fresh.
9. Removes dust mites and bedbugs that may have found a home in carpets.
10. Maintains the carpet’s warranty. Most carpet warranties require that carpets be cleaned using the extraction method within a specific amount of time, usually every 12 to 18 months.
The BW team believes that no job is too big or too small – we are on hand to help with anything from an emergency quick fix for a pesky wine spillage to harsh staining caused by years of wear and tear…
On the other hand, even if a carpet looks clean to the eye – what lies beneath can be a very different story, as demonstrated in the Richard & Judy TV report which can be viewed by clicking here. The average home collects 4 kg of dust every year and 90% of house dust is made up of our skin which we shed every three days = A regular food supply for the dust mites and bacteria that breed in our carpets.
As our BW Rug Doctor says, “Regular vacuuming is just not enough!”
At BW Carpet Cleaning we passionately believe that each and every household and office should properly clean and maintain their carpets.
Be My Landlords thoughts on Baillie Walker Ltd.
“It is really important to us that we speak to every trade that signs up, our aim is simple to drive tenants to Landlords and business to tradesmen, we want reliability and excellent service and we believe that Baillie Walker can offer us just that enabling us to recommend them for the Oxford and surrounding areas including the Cotswold Landlords.”
Why Did Baillie Walker Join Be My Landlord?
“My daughter Stefanie told me about the upcoming new portal with exclusivity in mind and being in an industry inundated with the same field, its refreshing to be with a portal that provides exclusivity meaning it more likely we will obtain business from it for Carpet Cleaning Oxford”
Graeme Walker – Baillie Walker Ltd